Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vacation

This week was a short week for most Canadians. Monday was a holiday in seven of the ten provinces. And I have this week off work! Wade has two weeks off work, but I have to return next week for a specific project.

Somehow the things we meant to do this week won't all happen, but that's okay. We still have four more days. Okay, I still have four more days. Wade still has a week and four days! Lucky duck.

But I did one thing I didn't think I'd do. One evening when Wade was at hockey and the pool looked so invited, I went skinny dipping. Just a few laps. It's not something I normally do. Since we're in the country, neighbours aren't exactly close. I looked at the pool, I realized the sun was almost set, and it just looked so inviting.

So in I went. I don't think Wade believed me when I told him what I'd done.

No comments:

Post a Comment