Friday, August 20, 2010

Attempt at blogging

I've said it before - I'd like to blog more regularly. I've set a goal of 3 times a week ... but I'm coming up dry!

I'd like to have witty posts filled with humour mocking the difficulties in my life. But everytime I set out to write these posts, I end up sounding like I'm complaining. I'm trying to drily comment, not whine about everything!

I'd like to have stunning posts filled with pictures of fashion or decorating ideas. But my internet's still slow and I just don't have the patience or time to sit down and find the pictures then upload them. Grr!

I'd like to have funny commentaries of the wonderful things we're doing this summer ... But I can't word how much I've enjoyed this summer. It hasn't been an amazing summer, but we've done lots of small things (like visiting the Sheep Dog Trials or having a pool party) but I can't find the words to describe these events.

I'm hoping a lightning bolt of creativity hits me soon!

1 comment:

  1. Happens to me too. Most of the time I feel like I'm just regurgitating what I've seen on other blogs. Additionally, we don't live the most exciting lives (hey - sheepdog races sound fun!), so I don't really want to bore everyone with those stories.

    Don't stress about. :-)

    P.S. - I still think that Princess is the most photogenic dog EVAH. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete