Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We get a bid tomorrow!

We meet with our real estate agent tomorrow to get a big. So that's pretty exciting, eh? :) (Who knows if we'll accept it! ... Send us "high" thoughts!)

1 comment:

  1. Nope, didn't accept. We're thinking on it, but they initially offered $15,000 below asking AND asked to move in 3 weeks earlier than anticipated. They went up to $10,000 below asking (we didn't over-price the house at all, so we are waiting for asking price). And we can't sign anyway because I doubt we can move into our house early (we are waiting for confirmation, but probably not).