Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn! (I'm tired and I hate packing)

Blah.

We packed this week-end. And paused for a yummy dinner cooked by Wade's mommy.

I like packing with Wade much better than when I lived on my own. Significant parts of packing involves him holding things up and I tell him which pile it goes into. Then he packs the piles into the appropriate boxes.

And even though I have the easiest packing EVER, I still hate it.

That's how much I hate packing.

Blah. And yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

On the bright side: we move on Friday!
On the down side: I have to pack dishes by myself tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I would have a deep distrust of anyone who liked to pack. Almost a check to see if they have a belly button because they can't be human kind of distrust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Well rest assured, I have a belly button.

    ReplyDelete