Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Musings on Life

Ever notice how different coloured ju jubes have different flavours? Yet they all have the same ingredients - mostly 4 or 5 types sugar.

And ever notice how most people like the red best?

So why is it so hard to get all-red packages of ju jubes or jelly beans?

I'm thinking about this as I'm finishing off the green ju jubes from a package of red-and-green Christmas ju jubes. I did a "blind" taste test (not really blind, but I didn't look at which one I was putting in my mouth) and that's how I confirmed the red and green candies taste different. While I feel better that it's not all in my head (which I was half-suspecting), I don't feel any better as now all I'm left with are the green ju jubes.

(Also, I think jelly beans are the same.)

No comments:

Post a Comment